UPMARKET HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION - DAILY RATE
Property Address :
ASTON BAY - Upmarket and tidy. Full DSTV. 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, spacious lounge and dining room. Dishwasher, Washing machine and tumble dryer. Situated at the beach, the lagoon and nature reserve. Breathtaking views. Abundant bird life. Patio with built in braai. Well known restaurants near-by. Sleeps 6.
WHY Jeffreys Bay?
- The most ideal climatic conditions on earth
- The unique Zeekoei Nature Reserve
- Main Beach with Blue Flag Status
- NSRI office on Main beach
- Bird watcher's Paradise
- Fantastic Rock Fishing
- White Sandy Beaches
- Scuba Diving
- Deep Sea Fishing / Charters
- Shoreline Fishing
- 400 Types of Seashells
- World Renown for its Surfing
- Kite and wind surfing
- Wide selection of world class restaurants and coffee shops
- Home of the best selection of surf shops and clothing stores
- Host of the annual world class surfing competition
- Visitors come for a holiday and stay forever
WHY Dolphin Properties?
- We deliver excellent service to buyers and sellers at all times
- Our consistency and experience - 16 years of selling properties in Jeffreys Bay
- We are not part of a franchise group and we can therefore negotiate our remuneration.
- Our superb website is viewed throughout the world. Please visit our website dolphinproperties to view our property selection.
Jeffrey's Bay is world famous and known the world around as home of the perfect wave!! . Jbay has a unique combination of beautiful beaches, endless summers, abundance of shells, white gold (calamari) and a totally relaxed and laid back
One of the biggest attractions every year is the international Billabong surfing festival, now the Jbay Winterfest, and competition when some of the world's best surfers are pitted against each other to compete in our flawless formations of rolling surf! A lot of 'celleb' surfers make their way every year with the likes of Kelly Slater and many more gracing our shores.
The safe and clean beaches make it a fantastic place to enjoy all water sports, sunbathe and swim.
Visitors are welcome to collect shells from the beach which is varied and plentiful.best time for shell collecting is early morning when you might find the best shells.
So many activities can be enjoyed in Jeffrey's bay including, Swimming, Sand boarding, Surfing, wind surfing, kite surfing, hiking, Bird watching, Angling, Scuba diving, Dolphin and Whale watching.
Jeffreys Bay offers a selection of the finest restaurants as well as cocktail lounge / bars. Join the night life at several clubs featuring night long dancing or famous bands.
Outstanding beaches, weather and entertainment make Jeffreys Bay the most popular family holiday destination by far.
Things to See and Do
10km or Less
- Visit our Blue Flag Beach (Dolphin Beach).
- Shell museum, for the kids, the water slide /miniature golf all on beach front.
- Sand-boarding, kite surfing, paddle skiing, horse rides on white sandy beaches.
- Local Lombardini Game Farm /game drives.
- World renowned surfing beaches - Super Tubes, Surfers Point, Magnatubes and Albatross Beach.
- Fishing (All local beaches, Paradise Beach, Aston Bay, and Gamtoos River.)
- Billabong factory shops, country feeling surfer girl, Quicksilver, Roxy, to name but a few.
- Trips within 120km
- Port Elizabeth; The Boardwalk, International Airport
- Van Stadens Nature Reserve and Lion Park.
- Tsitsikamma forest, Storms River Month and the Lupus wolf sanctuary.
- Bungee Jumping, Tree Top Canopy Tours, Black-water tubing.
- Addo Elephant Park
- Several Game Parks for excellent drives and rates.
- Sea-view Lion Park situated outside Port Elizabeth
- Kragga Kamma Game Park
Distance from j-bay:
Port Elizabeth- 74km
Tsitsikamma national park- 120km
Van stadens wild flower reserve- 35km
Storms river bridge- 90km